- National Automobile Dealers Association – Head to the Research page for auto and truck retailing by state, market performance and forecasts, dealership profiles, and more.
- Auto Alliance – Industry and technology overview reports can be found on the Resources page (which is kinda hidden).
- International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers – Includes sales and production stats by country and type historically.
- Auto Care Association – publishes a Factbook with projections for the auto care industry.
- ACEA – European Automobile Manufacturers Association – includes statistics on vehicles in use, production, employment, car registrations and more.
- Motorcycle Industry Council – Statistical reports available to non-members for a cost.
Consulting Firm Coverage:
- Deloitte – publishes studies on consumer trends, global automotive suppliers, and more.
- KPMG – publishes an annual executive survey.
Trade Press & Newsletters:
- Automotive News – includes Data Center access with subscription.
- WardsAuto – for-fee products and services that provide data & analysis, forecasting, reports and consulting.
- JDPower – publishes vehicle ratings reports and awards.
- Motor Intelligence – subscription resources that provides historical vehicle sales, stock and incentive data sets.
- Mintel – Consumer survey and market research covering a variety of automotive topics globally.
- Euromonitor – subscription and one-off report purchases covering global automotive topics such as car rental and in-car entertainment.
Other helpful guides: